- 400 g tripe
- 100 g crimini mushrooms
- 1 medium onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 C Chunky peanut butter
- 50 g chocolate bark
- Olive oil
- Fresh Basil, a handful
- Wash and pat tripes dry. Set aside.
- Sautee mushrooms, onions, basil leaves and crushed garlic in 2 Tbsp olive oil until the mushrooms are soft and the onions translucent.
- Add the tripes and a bit more oil if needed. Fry until golden brown.
- Remove tripes and on a cutting board, coat liberally with peanut butter.
- Grate chocolate bark onto tripes, and serve with sauteed vegetables.
- While eating, try to pronounce “Jabberwocky.”
The Old Wolf has spoken.